The requirements are as follows:
- A drawing by hand using ideas related to this year’s carnival theme, Sailors, 50’s Flashback. Be colorful and creative!
- Incorporate Ferguson and 2015-2016 somewhere in the drawing
- Use standard 8.5 x 11 paper without lines.
- Turn your entry in to your teacher no later than Friday, December 4, 2015.
- Please make sure to have the following information on the back of your drawing: Your name, Grade Level, and Teachers Name.
The winner will receive a free 2015-2016 yearbook & be recognized in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Committee will collect all entries and select the top six most creative drawings. We will post the chosen drawings in the cafeteria and students will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite drawing.